From you have I been absent in the spring,
我离开你的时候正好是春天,
When proud-pied April dress'd in all his trim
当绚烂的四月,披上新的锦袄,
Hath put a spirit of youth in every thing,
把活泼的春心给万物灌注遍,
That heavy Saturn laugh'd and leap'd with him.
连沉重的土星也跟着笑和跳。
Yet nor the lays of birds nor the sweet smell of different flowers in odour and in hue
可是无论小鸟的歌唱,或万紫千红、芬芳四溢的一簇簇鲜花,
Could make me any summer's story tell,
都不能使我诉说夏天的故事,
Or from their proud lap pluck them where they grew;
或从烂熳的山洼把它们采掐:
Nor did I wonder at the lily's white,
我也不羡慕那百合花的洁白,
Nor praise the deep vermilion in the rose;
也不赞美玫瑰花的一片红晕;
They were but sweet, but figures of delight,
它们不过是香,是悦目的雕刻,
Drawn after you, you pattern of all those.
你才是它们所要摹拟的真身。
Yet seem'd it winter still, and, you away
因此,于我还是严冬,而你不在





#倩女手游视频# #倩女手游美人美景# #大神邂逅#
一起来分享给朋友们看看吧:
评论 35
(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
在我贫瘠的土地上,你是我最后的玫瑰
已阅(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)╰|・ิД・ิ |靓仔路过 [表情]
[表情]
任何朋友都是从陌生到熟悉,很荣幸遇到你